Nicko demonstrates how to make hash browns using tomatoes. The ingredients used are potatoes, grape tomatoes, spinach, salt, pepper, and vegetable oil. The potatoes first must be grated while the spinach and tomatoes seasoned with salt and pepper are combined and fried so they are wilted down. The excess moisture in the grated potatoes must be squeezed out in order to allow them to be easily fried. A flat, palm-sized lump of hash browns must be put into the oil to help seal them together until they crisp up. The spinach and tomatoes are then put on to the hash browns and are ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades