Chef Frank Miller shares his recipe for this spicy dish, which can be made more or less spicy depending on your taste.
Start with a bag of fresh hash browns, and mix in a couple of diced jalapeños. If you like it spicier, just add more jalapeños. Then add a bag of three cheese crumbles (or any mixture of cheeses that you wish), and a teaspoon of garlic salt. Mix this well and let it rest for 20 minutes.
He uses ring molds in the pan to shape the mixture into round patties. Spray the pan and the molds with cooking spray; compress the mixture into balls and press into the ring molds. If you don't have ring molds you can just press them into the pan. Cook for about 15 minutes, turn them over to cook the other side, and you're ready to enjoy these crispy, spicy and delicious hash browns.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades