In this tutorial, we learn how to make a frittata and hash brown casserole. First, preheat the oven at 350 and measure out 1 c chopped onion, 1/2 c chopped green onions, can of mushroom soup, 1 c shredded cheese, and 1 bag shredded hash browns. Now, saute the onions and peppers in oil in a skillet over high heat for five minutes. After this, add in the rest of the ingredients and then cook until well combined. From here, place in a casserole dish and put in the oven, then cover with foil. Next, you will bake this for about an hour. Next, you will make the frittata by heating a skillet with oil, onions, peppers, salt, and zucchini. Cook for 5 minutes, then add in some mushrooms to give them a nice flavor. After this, add in salt and pepper. Then, pour in 8 beaten eggs. add in 1/2 c cheese and wait until it forms a solid. Then, stick this in the broiler until it fluffs up. When finished, serve with the hash browns and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades