Grog is good demonstrates how to cook some hash browns. You'll need a food processor with a grating attachment, a peeler, a knife, a cutting board, two pans, some margarine, oil, and either red or Yukon gold potato. First peel the potato and put it into the food processor. Next get them into water to watch the starch off of them and prevent browning. Next dry them using a colander and dry them with a towel. Heat some margarine and a teaspoon of oil in a pan on medium high heat and then drop your potatoes in. Place your other pan on top of the potatoes to steam them and make them crispy. Repeat on the other side. Salt to taste and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades