1 lb sweet potato, sliced crosswise about 1.5 cm thick (Asian sweet potato is preferred)
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup cooking oil
Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil.
Let the cooking oil heat-up then put-in the brown sugar.
When the brown sugar floats, put-in the sweet potato and fry for 7 to 10 minutes. Flip the sweet potato once in a while to allow the sugar to stick.
Remove the sweet potato from the pan one after the other. You could directly skewer the fried sweet potatoes once removed from the pan.
Let it cool down for a few minutes then serve. Share and Enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades