Make restaurant-quality fries with less fat and fewer calories by skipping the deep fryer. Watch this video to learn how to make oven-baked french fries.
You Will Need
* 2 large baking potatoes
* 2 tbsp. olive oil
* 1 tsp. minced garlic
* 1 tsp. paprika
* 1 tsp. chili powder
* 1 tsp. onion powder
* Mixing bowl
* Baking sheet
Step 1. Slice potatoes
Slice the potatoes into thin wedges.
Step 2. Preheat the oven
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Step 3. Coat the potatoes
Coat the potato wedges in the mixture.
Step 4. Mix the ingredients
Mix together the olive oil, garlic, paprika, chili powder, and onion power.
Step 5. Bake
Spread the fries on the baking sheet and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
Flip your fries after 20 minutes to ensure a nice, even bake.
Step 6. Remove from the oven
Remove the fries from the oven and serve them alongside burgers, sandwiches, steak – or just by themselves!
FACT; The average American eats 16 pounds of fries per year.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades