In this video, we learn how to cook bacon-wrapped green bean bundles. First, purchase a large can of French style green beans. Drain the liquid from them and then bunch up a small amount in a bundle. Then, take your favorite kind of bacon and let it thaw. From here, wrap the bacon around the green beans, cutting the bacon in half if it's a small bundle. Put a toothpick in the middle to keep it all together, then place on a baking pan lined with foil. Bake in the oven at 300 degrees for 15 minutes. When done, eat and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades