This video shows you how to make an oven baked green bean casserole. In order to do this you need certain ingredients. Those ingredients are 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, 2 16oz bags of frozen green beans, 3/4 of a cup of milk, 1/8 of a teaspoon pepper and 1-1/3 of a cup of "french-fried onions." To begin, she begins by putting the two cans of soup in a bowl. She then pours in a cup of milk. She then pours in the pepper and stirs the mixture until it is a smooth as possible, getting the lumps out. Following this she adds the green beans. Following this she adds the French fried onions, keeping some on the side for the topping. She then places the mixture in a casserole dish. The mixture is now ready to bake. The mixture is baked on 350 degrees for 35 minutes. The remaining French fried onions are added and it is baked for another 5 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades