For an easy one pot dish, try double stuffed potatoes. This recipe uses ham, cheese and pineapple. Begin with preparing the potatoes, using three large which will make six servings. Pierce potatoes all over with a fork and put on a baking tray. Spray with the oil of your choice and season lightly with salt. Cook for one hour at 375 degrees or until crispy outside and soft inside. Slice in half lengthwise, scoop potato out and mash in bowl along with margarine. Add diced, shaved ham or bacon and pineapple. Return mixture to potatoes and top each with grated cheese. Return to oven and bake approximately fifteen minutes or until cheese is melted and browned. Mixed herbs can be sprinkled on top for garnish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades