To bake a potato start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees. Pierce each potato with a knife and then bake them in the oven for one hour. To get the potato done even faster try using the microwave. Take the potato and cut a length wise wedge out. The wedge cut allows the steam to escape as the potato is heating in the microwave. Do not cover the potato because you don't want to trap the steam. Cook the potato on high for 8-9 minutes. After cooking the potato top them off with a healthy topping. Spread, pico di gio, avocado, green onions, low fat cheese, broccoli, grilled vegetables, chopped fresh spinach, fat free sour cream, plain yogurt, cottage cheese with chives or sun dried tomatoes make great toppings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades