Garlic mashed potatoes are a delicious side that pairs well with seafood, poultry or beef. Chef Jason Hill shows you how to make a garlic mashed potato recipe that you're sure to enjoy.
Ingredients are 2 potatoes, two cups of cream which is low in fat, 1 whole stick of butter which is 8 tablespoons, half a cup of fresh cheese, and 2 pieces of garlic. Cut the potatoes in even pieces and boil them in a water for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, put the butter in a pan and melt it. Add 2 pieces of garlic and you can also add cream and heat them together. Then take the boiled potatoes and mash them well and add them to the boiled cream, add cheese, and add salt and pepper for taste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades