WMURtv shows viewers how to make fresh vegetable Quiche! First you need to thinly slice up some cubed ham and broccoli. When slicing the broccoli you do not want to use the heavy stems. Also, make sure your cubed ham slices are bite sized! You do not have to cook the broccoli ahead of time. If you are using spinach or tomatoes, these will have to be cooked a head of time. Now, start off with a half a dozen eggs and mix this with a 1/2 cup of milk and mix this up. Next, add in 1/8 teaspoon of salt and some black pepper or white pepper. Before you pout it into your dish, poke holes. Start with your broccoli first and add in your ham. Next, add in your milk and egg mixture. Top this with a Swiss cheese and put as much cheese or as little as you want. Cook this in your over and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades