Start cooking four large baking potatoes in the microwave. After they are cooked, take a knife and cut them in half by cutting down the length of the potato. With a metal spoon, scoop out the middle of the potato. Potatoes are a great side dish. A medium potato is about 100 calories and has no fat. Once you scoop out the potatoes keep it in the refrigerator and use it for mashed potatoes later. Spray the inside, outside of the potato with no stick spray, and put them on an indoor grill heated to 425 degrees. Cook the potatoes until they are crisp. While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the filling for the potatoes. Start by sautéing the green onions and the bell peppers. Add a tablespoon of butter to the pan. After the onions and peppers are sautéed, add the rest of the ingredients including a cup and a half of frozen corn, a cup of sour cream, chili power, and the salt. Let it cook until all the ingredients are blend together. Then turn off the heat and add the 1/4 cup of cilantro. Now you are ready to stuff the potatoes. Lay the potatoes on a plate and fill them with the filling. Once you have filled, the potatoes top them with grated cheese. These potatoes make a great snack or side dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades