Watch this video to learn how to prepare these sumptuous potato balls with cream cheese center perfect for vegetable lovers. 1. In a casserole, place chopped Serrano peppers and grated ginger. Add salt and garam Marsala. Then put chopped potatoes to boil. 2. Remove and drain potatoes when tender. Transfer to another casserole. Put in bread crumbs, Garbanzo flour, ground brown Coriander then mash everything. Transfer to a pan to spread to cool. 3. Get your yogurt cream cheese. Place some at the center of the round mashed potato. Make it into a ball. Continue until you reach your desired quantity. 4. Paint potato balls with egg wash (egg white with dash of water). Fry until golden brown. 5. For the sauce, sauté onions with bay leaf, garlic, peppercorns, garam Marsala, chili powder, Turmeric and unsweetened coconut. Then add 1 pint of yogurt and 1/2 cup of water. Simmer. When done, pour sauce over fried potato balls and then heat it in a 375 oven for 10 minutes. Then you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades