This one is really nice as a side dish for any Christmas meal! We hope you enjoy this video :)) And a Merry Christmas to you all! Cheerio!
== INGREDIENTS ==
* 1 (Or More) Big Carrot (€0.18~$0.22 for 150 Grams)
* a Fair Amount of Butter (€1,60~$2,10 for 500g)
* Cayenne Pepper (€0.99~$1.3 Per Pot of 6 Gr.)
* Thyme (€0.99~$1.3 Per Pot of 6 Gr.)
== RECIPE ==
- Cut the Carrot in Even Strips
- Put a Fair Amount of Butter in a Preheated Pan
- When the Butter Has Melted, Add the Carrots
- Let Them Fry for About 4 Minutes and Turn the Heat to Medium Low
- Season with Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Salt and the Mand Give Them a Good Stirr
- Let Them Fry/Simmer for Another 6 Minutes, Make Sure to Stirr Them Up for Time to Time
- After That, They're Done!