Having a hard time to get your kids to eat vegetable? Here's a recipe that will get your kids to munch up healthy carrots with less persuasion. 1. Steam the baby carrots until they are tender. 2. In a frying pan, stir the butter and brown sugar, until they are melted. 3. Add the steamed carrots and shake the pan to completely coat the carrots with the butter and sugar mixture. 4. Set the heat to high and continue shaking the carrots. 5. Reduce the heat and continue cooking for 10-15 minutes or until the carrots are slightly brown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades