Make the perfect side vegetable dish this evening with this divine recipe for glazed carrots. Serve your man course with a complimentary dish that will have your guest's mouths watering. This recipe yields 6 servings.
¼ cup California French salad dressing
1 (12oz.) pkg. baby carrots
2 tbsp. slivered almonds, toasted
2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
~ Place carrots in a baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
~ Pour dressing over carrots and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Stir in almonds and parsley, bake for 5 to 10 minutes more or until carrots are tender.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades