Hetal and Anuja of Show Me The Curry think we are wasting too much asparagus. They give us tips on what to do with all the leftovers. -First make sure the tips are nice. -Wash it. -Take the thicker end at the bottom and simply snap it off. -Peel the outer edge of this piece. The outside is rough and chewy, but the inside is still good. -You can save this piece for later use, or throw it in soup. Follow these instructions to save asparagus and money!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades