Having a nice supply of fresh herbs from your own herb garden or from the grocery store is a great way to enhance and add flavor to virtually any meal. But, what do you do when you have a surplus of fresh herbs? This video from Food Network offers an easy way to store all those fresh herbs, so you will have them fresh and ready when you need them in the kitchen. First, dry them with a paper towel, wrap them in a paper towel, store in a Ziploc bag and place them in the fridge until you are ready for them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades