Before you say, "ick, but veggies don't taste good," consider this: Spinach has lots of chromium, a nutrient that boosts metabolism and reduces hunger, two key things needed to stay lean and fit during the holiday feasting season.
Learn different ways to saute winter greens, including spinach, in this episode of "The Martha Stewart Show." Sarah Carey, host of "Everyday Food" and food editor of Martha Stewart Living, shares four quick recipes for sauteed winter greens.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades