How to Roast peppers over an open flame
Roasted peppers are a great treat for any occasion especially for a nice salsa or even to add to a nice roast. This video will demonstrate exactly how to roast peppers over an open flame. This technique provides the BEST flavor for your peppers.
1. Use a pair of tongs to place your whole peppers on the grill.
2. Rotate the peppers over the flame until they accumulate a black charred layer then remove them from the flame.
3. Lock away your charred peppers into an air tight dish.
4. After about 30 seconds remove the peppers and remove the charred layer, it should come right off. DO NOT RINSE OFF!
5. Cut into pieces of desired size.
6. Enjoy! :)