Roasted peppers are a great treat for any occasion especially for a nice salsa or even to add to a nice roast. This video will demonstrate exactly how to roast peppers over an open flame. This technique provides the BEST flavor for your peppers.
1. Use a pair of tongs to place your whole peppers on the grill.
2. Rotate the peppers over the flame until they accumulate a black charred layer then remove them from the flame.
3. Lock away your charred peppers into an air tight dish.
4. After about 30 seconds remove the peppers and remove the charred layer, it should come right off. DO NOT RINSE OFF!
5. Cut into pieces of desired size.
6. Enjoy! :)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades