In this tutorial, we learn how to roast peppers on the burner of a gas stove. All you need to do this is a gas range and a pepper. First turn your gas range onto high, then set your paper right in the middle of the burner. As the pepper starts to char, it will infuse the flavor into the entire pepper. Keep the pepper on the heat until it is black on the side, then you can use it to add into different recipes! After once side is black, make sure you use tongs to turn it on different sides, so all of the sides are evenly blackened. You can take the skin off when you are done, then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades