We all love nomming on fresh corn in the summer. But despite the heavenly, sweet taste of freshly cooked corn, we always get a bit ticked off at getting the stuff stuck in our teeth from chewing at it from left to right like one of those old typewriters. So how do you saw off the corn kernels without also sawing off a finger in turn to make the eating experience easier?
Check out this food tutorial to learn how to saw off kernels the easy way, no mess involved.
Watch and learn from Chef Marjorie Druker.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades