Toni Tanner Scott from Family Digest Magazine demonstrates the process of removing corn from the cob. First, it is recommended that you cut away the pointed tip of the corn. Then carefully remove the husk and all silk from the corn. Hold your shucked corn upright in a large shallow bowl. Using a very sharp knife and remembering to always cut away from yourself, remove the corn kernels by cutting downward as close to the cob as possible about three or four rows of corn at a time. Continue to rotate the cob and cut until you have removed all kernels.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades