Cooking for the holidays invariably means preparing a lot of food for a lot of people. This includes vegetables like carrots, onions, and squashes. Luckily the Tesco Food Club is here to help. They've got Aiden Byrne showing us the shortcut techniques that restaurants take. You can apply these shortcuts to your own home as well, and save yourself some time and sanity.
Like it or loathe it, veg prep is a key part of everyday cooking, but as restaurant chefs know, there are ways to get ahead when cooking for large numbers of people. Here Aiden Byrne shares key techniques.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades