In this tutorial, Nancy shows us how to prepare a pumpkin to use in recipes. First, take a pumpkin and put it into a pan, then cut a hole into any part of the pumpkin. Now, position the pumpkin into the pan with the hole facing downwards. Now place the pan into the oven on 350 and cook until it's soft. There should be a lot of water in the pan, so be careful when you take it out of the oven. You can nose use this pumpkin to use into any different recipe, such as fresh pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, or pumpkin muffins.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades