This video shows you how to prepare Portabella Mushrooms in a Garlic and Herb Sauce. For this recipe, you will need the following: portabella mushrooms, olive oil, 1 glass of wine, salt, pepper, 1 clove of garlic finely chopped, juice of one lemon, flat leaf parsley (chopped), and a grill pan. Remove the stalks from the mushrooms. Brush mushrooms with olive oil. Add salt and pepper. Finely chop the mushroom stalks. In the pan, add oil, lemon, white wine, garlic, and parsley. Reserve some parsley for garnish. Boil on a high heat. Add mushrooms. Place the mushroom caps in the grill pan. Grill on both sides. When mushrooms are done, serve with gravy drizzled over the top of it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades