Portabella mushrooms add delicious flavor to a variety of dishes, and can also be used as a meat substitute. Learn how to prepare portabella mushrooms for meals and as a veggie burger. Portabella mushrooms are commonly found at the grocery store as caps or as slices. When you get home, take the mushrooms out of the plastic, and keep them in the fridge wrapped in paper towels. When you are ready to cook them, quickly rinse or wipe off portabellas with a squeezed damp towel. The portabella mushroom is a versatile vegetable for all kinds of cooking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades