In this tutorial, we learn how to prepare eggplant. First, cut the top and the bottom off of your eggplant. After this, grab your eggplant and hold it so it's standing up. Then, grab a sharp knife and cut down from the top to the bottom so the skin comes off of the vegetable. Go all the way around until you remove all of the skin from the eggplant. You can also use a peeler to do this to speed up the process. When all the skin is off, use your knife to cut the eggplant into slices and then cut further to make it smaller.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades