Clinton Kelly teaches us how to prepare an easy radish appetizer in this tutorial. First, take a radish and cut off both ends. Next, scoop out a little bit of the center of the radish going in a circular motion with a pairing knife. Now, take softened butter and place it into a plastic bag and push into the corner. Snip off the corner of the bag, then fill the middle of the radish with butter and sprinkle with kosher salt. Next, place this on a platter with a bed of kosher salt on the bottom of it. You can serve this at dinner parties and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades