In this video, Skinny and Mini teach us how to prepare a crudite. This is a vegetable display for your guests. First, you can chop up all of your different vegetables. Some ideas include: carrots, celery, peppers, mushrooms, and broccoli. A good tip is to blanch your broccoli before you serve it and wipe off your mushrooms. Serve this to your guests with several types of dipping sauces to experiment with flavors. You can also be creative and make your own types of dipping sauces. This is a great idea to serve to your guests right when they come over before the main dish is ready to be served!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades