How to prepare bok choy for Chinese food Bok choy comes in a variety of sizes. To prepare the bok choy there are three different types of cuts you use, sliced, domino, and diced. To slice, cut with a meat cleaver at a 30 degree angle cutting off 1/8 inch thick slices starting at the stem and working up toward the leaves. For the domino shape trim the leaves off of the bok choy. Cut the bok choy in half length ways and then cut rectangles from each half so that you have 1 inch long pieces. For the dice cut trim off the leafy part of the bok choy and then cut the remaining stem into 3 strips cut length ways. Cut the strips into small diced pieces about a 1/4 of an inch long.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades