In this video from Betty's kitchen we learn how to prepare a baked potato with parsley and chives. Using a Russet potato she cuts it into four. Now use 2 tablespoons of softened salted butter. Mash it with a fork. From her herb garden she uses 1 tablespoon of chopped chives and 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley. Mixed that in with butter. Add 1/4 teaspoon of salt and a 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper to the bowl and mix together. Open the potato up and spread the mix you created onto each layer of the potato, adding layer upon layer. Now wrap the potato up in tin foil and place in the oven at 400 degrees for an hour and fifteen minutes. She puts the potato in a Pyrex dish in the oven. Now she removes the potato from the oven and open the foil and stands back from the steam. Now the herbs are cooked into the slices of the potato. It's time to eat it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades