You can find many different kinds of flavorful and exotic olives at your grocery store. The problem is, most still come with their pits intact. If you are going to use these olives in your cooking, you need to get the pit out of there. Learn how to remove the pit from olives in three different ways. Method 1: easy olive pitting Method 2: pitting difficult olives and Method 3: pitting very stubborn olives. One of these three methods should work for you as a successful way to pit olives.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades