This video shows you how to prepare a few different kinds of vegetables and fruits to cook with. The first thing that this video shows you how to do is peel a tomato. This video shows you a very simple way to do this using only a knife, a pot of boiling water, and a pot of water full of ice. The second thing this video shows you how to do is cook vegetables like broccoli without them browning and losing all of their nutrients. All you need to do this is a pot of boiling water, some salt, and some baking soda. Once again this video shows you a very simple way to do this. The third thing this video shows you how to do is how to cut a carrot, or similar vegetable in two different ways, julienne style, and then a rough cut. It shows you what types of knives you will need as well as the proper way to use those knives to complete the cut safely and effectively.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades