Ever worry about your breath after eating an onion? Well, follow along as food editor Ian Knauer gives us a trick on how to get rid of the dreaded onion breath.
-First, slice and peel your onion however you like it.
-The goal is to expose the core of the onion, so slice it, put it in a strainer, and pour hot water over it.
-It still tastes like an onion but doesn't give your breath the odor of an onion.
Just follow this one trick given to us, and minimize having bad breath after eating an onion.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades