In this video we learn how to make wilted greens and veggies. First, heat up some olive oil in a hot iron pan. Then, add in some chopped onions and saute them with some chopped garlic. From here, chop up tomatoes into cubes and then add them into the pan. Next, chop up some spinach and add that into the skillet. From here, add in mini greens that are left whole and a couple leafs of romaine lettuce as well. Add any kind of greens that you would like for this combo. Now, place the top on the iron and leave for a few minutes until steamed. Now you can eat this just how it is, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades