This is a very interesting instructional video on how to make a popular Korean food called Zucchini Fritters. The main ingredients required are 1 cup flour, 1 cup water, 1 egg, 1 zucchini, half an onion, 1 red hot pepper and half a teaspoon salt. Cut the zucchini into small pieces and chop the onion very finely. Slice red pepper. Now combine flour with salt, water and egg and mix them well. Add vegetables into the batter. Take a slightly oiled pan. Pour one spoon of batter and spread it to make round shape. Fry it until it becomes golden brown. Now zucchini is ready. Serve it with sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades