This video shows us how to make yucca with garlic citrus sauce. Ingredients: yucca, water, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, sliced onion, chopped garlic, dried oregano, cumin, salt, pepper, and Naranja Agria or 2 parts lemon juice to 1 part orange juice as a substitute. To make mojo: Mix Naranja Agria, dried oregano, cumin, chopped garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. To make yucca with garlic citrus sauce: Put 8 cups water into pan, together with garlic powder, onion powder and salt and mix it. Add sliced onion and wait until it boils. Once it boils, put in the yucca Once yucca's cooked, remove the water and put it in a serving platter. Pour mojo over yucca and onions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades