In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a veggie burger. The ingredients that are required for this recipe are: 1/2 pound of firm tofu, 1 finely diced onion, 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 2 tbsp of flour and 2 tbsp of wheat germ. Begin by mashing the tofu. Once the tofu is mashed, mix in the rest of the ingredients. Users may also add in spices, vegetables, beans and nuts for extra flavoring. Now take the mixture and form it into a patty. Place it on a pan with oil and heat it over the oven on high temperature. Fry it a few minutes on each side until they are a golden brown color. This video will benefit those viewers who are vegetarians and would like to learn a new recipe to try.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades