Learn how to prepare wild rice and cranberry stuffing balls to eat with a roast and use the remainder of the stuffing to stuff a small turkey or chicken. This recipe is easy to prepare and delicious to eat. To prepare wild rice and cranberry stuffing balls you will need the following ingredients: 1 Tbs. olive oil, 50 grams butter, 2 chopped onions, 2 large chopped rosemary leaves, 100 grams cooked long grain rice, 50 grams dried cranberries, 100 grams chopped, dried apricots, 175 grams fresh white bread crumbs, 6 good quality pork sausages (cut up), 1 finely grated lemon, 1 beaten egg, salt, and pepper. Add your butter and olive oil to a skillet. After the butter has melted, add chopped onions and rosemary. Increase your heat and add the remaining ingredients with a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together and let cook until the sausage is done. Once the sausage is done (not fried) remove the skillet from the heat and using only half of the stuffing, make balls using your hands to roll them. Make them as large or as small as you want. Place in a baking dish and cook for 20 minutes in the oven at 375 degrees. Serve with a roast and use the remainder of the the stuffing to stuff a small chicken or turkey.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades