In this tutorial, we learn how to make a vegetarian succotash. To make this, you will need: garlic, onions, green beans, jalapeno pepper, red pepper, diced tomatoes, lima beans, corn, zucchini, cool zucchini, and olive oil. First, heat up the olive oil with some butter in a large pan. Then, saute your chopped onions until they are golden brown. Then, throw in the garlic, red bell pepper, and jalapeno and cook for three minutes. Make sure you have chopped everything up before adding it. Now, add the diced tomatoes, cayenne pepper, cumin, black pepper, green beans, zucchini, and salt to the pan. Mix this together, then add in 1/4 c water and continue to mix. Keep this on medium heat until the zucchini is almost tender, around 6 minutes. After this, add the corn and lima beans, then mix and you're done! Cook until the corn and lima beans are heated and then serve and eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades