Here's the inevitable food hierarchy you must know if you're a cooking looking to make the most delicious, succulent meals possible: When it comes to cooking with vetables, fresh veggies from the supermarket beats canned, and in season produce beats just about everything else.
Each season of the year comes with its characteristic batch of vegetables and fruits that flower naturally in the climate and weather, making these foods extra delicious and ripe on your plate. If you want to see just how great in season produce tastes, watch this episode of The Minimalist with Mark Bittman to learn how to make a vegetable torte with summer squash and eggplant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades