This video teaches how to make vegan tarka daal, an Indian dish using pulses. Cook the beans thoroughly and mash them (this is the daal), then add some fried onions and spices (this is the tarka). Cook daal, wash and chop an onion, and wash and chop a tomato. Collect spices like cumin, coriander, paprika powder, and curry masala. Fry the onions in oil, then add the chopped tomato and fry for a couple minutes. Then add the spices and keep frying for a couple more minutes. Next, add the mixture to cooked daal and serve with bread, rice or both. If you follow the instructions in this video you will learn how to prepare an easy, healthy, delicious, vegan meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades