This recipe from Hippy Gourmet demonstrates how to make gluten-free samosas. He peels some boiled russet potatoes. He then crumbles the potatoes and adds thawed frozen peas, coriander, cayenne, and turmeric. He mashes it up with his hands. He removes the seeds from a pomegranate by putting it in a bowl of water and letting the seeds float to the bottom. He mixes in the seeds along with some salt into the potato mixture. To make the dough, he uses gluten free garbanzo flour mixed with baking powder and salt. He adds water and oil and mixes the dough and kneads it. He presses the dough flat and puts a handful of filling on top and folds it over and over until the filling is mixed with the dough. He makes patties from the mixture and puts them into a hot solar oven and cooks them until they're brown. This is an interesting recipe that's vegan and gluten free.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades