This cookery video from Organic Living TV shows you how to prepare an authentic Indian vegan dahl dish. Soak the lentils for about 10-15 minutes and pour into a pan on stove as demonstrated. Add a bit of vegetable oil and turmeric and stir as shown and cover the pan with a lid and boil for 15 minutes. Take another pan, oil it and add cumin, onion, grated garlic, grated ginger, a chopped tomato, tomato puree, salt, gar-am mas-ala, ground cumin and stir as shown. Add the par-cooked lentils to the spices and add water, coriander and half a lemon.
After the cooking serve in a dish and garnish as desired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades