Twice baked potatoes are great but for Thanksgiving why don't you try twice-baked sweet potatoes! Ingredients you will need: 4 plump sweet potatoes Cranberry relish Butter Raisins Salt Walnut pieces Wrap 4 plump sweet potatoes in aluminum foil. Bake your sweet potatoes at 350 degrees until you can easily stick a fork into them. Remove from the oven when done, remove aluminum foil and let sweet potatoes cool. After the potatoes have cooled, slice length wise in half. Scoop potato out and put in a bowl. Be careful not to tear the sweet potato skin. After all the potato has been removed from the skins, add cranberry relish, butter, raisins and salt. Mix together. Fill sweet potato shells and top with crushed walnut pieces. Put sweet potatoes in the oven and bake until potato mixture is hot, approximately 15 â€" 20 minutes. Remove and enjoy .
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades