This video is showing how to make a great southern dish. In a large saucepan fry some bacon. After the bacon has had some time to cook add some salt and three cups of water. Chop the roots off three turnips and save the leaves on top. Peel the outer skin off each one of the turnips. Dice the roots and put them into the pot. Set on simmer with a medium heat. Tear apart the leaves and remove the thick core on each leaf with your hands and rinse the field dirt off. Chop the greens and steam them for a half an hour. By that time the roots are down and can be added to the greens. This dish goes great with cornbread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades