This tutorial video will show you how to make your own tendon, which is a Japanese tempura rice bowl.
Ingredients for Tendon (2 People)
- Tendon Sauce -
100ml Dashi Soup (2/5 u.s. cup)
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Mirin
1 tbsp Sake
1 tbsp Sugar
- Tempura Batter -
3 tbsp Cold Water
3 tbsp Tempura Flour
Cooking With Dog is WonderHowTo's favorite Japanese Cooking Show. Search "Cooking With Dog" on WonderHowTo from your helpful instructor, a dog named Francis.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades