In this video Chef Sartaj Khan, who is an executive chef of Punjab Grill, is demonstrating how to prepare Pindi chana. Heat some oil in a pan and add some ajwain seeds (carom seeds). Now add chopped onions and cook them in slow heat. Now add chopped tomato and ginger garlic paste. Then add some water. Next add some tomato puree to have a smooth consistency. Now add the chana powder, chat masala, coriander powder, red chili powder and salt. Now cook the ingredients with water. The add the boiled chock peas to the gravy. Cook the chick peas so that the masala goes inside them. While boiling the chick peas add salt and tea leaves to get the color and flavor. Then add coriander leaves and chopped ginger to the chana masala. Serve hot and garnish with coriander leaves, ginger and lemon wedge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades